The legend is back! First off, Xpress are releasing the world’s first K-Chassis. You must be wondering what is this new “K-Chassis”? K-Cars or Kei-Car are a type of small car which fits into the lowest automotive tax bracket and we have based this K-Chassis on this branch of automotive car!
Xpresso K1 Introduction
Xpresso K1 in Drift Mode
Xpress K1 in Touring Mode
- Fully Adjustable Upper Suspension Arms, adjustable camber and caster without changing parts.
- Servo Mount integrated into the front bulkhead, resulting in the mass concentrated near the center of the chassis providing excellent balance
- C-Hub less design means less parts to keep and able to achieve a large enough steering angle for RWD drifting.
- 1/10 Touring Car Sized Differentials, providing excellent on-power grip and consistent acceleration.
- Carbon Fibre Lower Arms, provides the perfect balance between lightweight and strength.
- Parallel Topdeck for high on-power grip towards the rear wheels.
- Adjustable battery mount for both regular and shorty packs.
- Carbon Fiber Gyro Mount near the rear for stability during RWD drifting.
- 116T 64p Spur included, a 50T 64p Pinion for On-Road Racing and a 22t 64p Pinion for Drifting is recommended when using a 13.5t Blinky Motor.Specification:
- Chassis Type: 1/10 K-Car
- Width: 150mm
- Length: 245mm
- Wheelbase: 170mmInclude:
- Xpresso K1 1/10 K Car MR 2WD Chassis Kit (1 pc)Require:
- Radio system (transmitter and receiver)
- Low profile steering servo for 1/10
- 540 Sized Motor
- Pinion gear
- Battery pack (Shorty or Regular)
- Body, Wheels, Tires and Inserts
Homepage : http://www.rc-xpress.com
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/rcxpress
Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/rcxpress